Specialists in the separation technology
Quality knows no compromises
– Bowl in high steel quality
– Perfect bowl balancing
– Special mechanical drive
We employ Super-duplex quality stainless steel, which ensures top strength and very good corrosion resistance.
Sophisticated monitoring and recording systems are used for both high and low speed balancing to reduce at minimum the strength over the mechanical drive.
bowl under balancing in security room
Depending on the nominal capacity, the mechanical drive can be of gear type of belt drive transmission.
Gear type transmission
Belt drive transmission
All models are equipped with the motor speed control through VFD inverter as standard:
– machines come with normal motors (no heavy-duty motors are necessary)
– no motor overheating because VFD endures motor overloads during the starting and discharges
– lower stress of the transmission system
– silent operation
– optimization of the electrical absorptions (i.e. less power consumption)
– lower wear of bearings and gears that last longer
– no maintenance necessary
Example of VFD inverters mounted on REDA separators